In addition to their responsibility to make profits, to contribute to the development of the national income and to comply with the law and regulations, the Holding Company for Tourism and Hotels, and its affiliated companies have a great sense of social responsibility towards the Egyptian society. Below are some of the services provided by the holding company and its affiliated companies to the Egyptian society.
– The land of Bein Al-Sarayat on a usufruct basis to Elmasry foundation for community service to establish scientific research laboratories, training centers and lecture rooms for Cairo University.
– The land of Al-Baliana to the General Authority for Educational Buildings to construct a school complex.
– Development of Luxor City (Luxor Governorate).
– The Egyptian Red Crescent (relief of the Palestinian people).
– Beautification of downtown squares (Cairo Governorate).
– Poisons center (Suez General Hospital).