Date of Construction: 1902, extensions has been made in 1956 by adding four more stories,
The hotel is currently under renovation
Category Three Stars.
Ownership The Egyptian General Company for Tourism & Hotels (E.G.O.T.H)
Area The total land area is 1121 m2
Restaurant – Cafeteria – The house building consists of 25 flats
90 rooms including 78 double rooms + 6 suites